SBCHC’s South Bay Youth Project provides counseling and other supportive social services to children, adolescents, and families.
The following services are offered:
- Individual and family counseling
- Tutoring assistance to school-aged children and adolescents
- Parenting Support Groups
- Counseling, parent education, and trainings for Head Start programs throughout the South Bay, South Los Angeles, and East Los Angeles areas.
- School-Based Counseling services are offered in the following school districts:
- Hermosa Beach City School District
- Manhattan Beach Unified School District
- Palos Verdes Unified School District
- El Segundo Unified School District
- Redondo Beach Unified School District
- Our Wilderness Program provides leadership and team building groups and exercises to youth at Redondo Shores Continuation School
- Children and adolescents attending schools with school based services
- Children and adolescents who reside in the South Bay cities
- Fees are based on a family’s ability to pay