Child Guidance Clinic
SBCHC’s Child Guidance Clinic provides effective mental health services to address the social, emotional, and psychological needs of children, adolescents, and their families
- We strive to improve the emotional health and functioning of our clients by providing a full range of diagnostic and treatment services.
- We utilize a team consisting of psychologists, psychiatrists, clinical social workers, and marriage and family therapists.
- To maximize treatment benefits, we utilize clinical interventions that are evidence based in order to treat the specific issues presented by our clients. The evidence based practices our staff are trained and certified in are:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Triple P Parenting
- Managing and Adapting Practices (MAP)
- Individual Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Seeking Safety
- We provide counseling under Educationally Related Mental Health Services for the following school districts:
- Manhattan Beach Unified School District
- Redondo Beach Unified School District
- Children, adolescents, and young adults up to 21 years of age and their families who have Medi-Cal and meet severity criteria