SBCHC’s Dental Clinic is the dental home for its patients, where the entire family unit can be educated about oral and preventative health, and can be treated using effective best practices.
- We provide quality dental care for the prevention, detection, and treatment of dental problems. This includes: oral health education, x-rays, exams, cleanings, sealants, restoration, oral conscious sedation, and emergency care.
- We conduct school-based diagnostic dental screenings at the following school districts and community partner locations:
- Volunteers of America, Los Angeles Head Start Programs, South Bay (ages 3-5):
- Lawndale Unified School District
- Redondo Beach Unified School District
- Torrance Unified School District (ages 3-5)
- Local Preschool Programs (ages 0-5)
- WIC (Women, Infant and Children Food and Nutrition) Offices
Eligibility and Fees:
- Children and adolescents of all ages, and young adults up to age 24
- There is a nominal charge per service. Proof of income is required
- We accept Medi-Cal